An amazing opportunity for young fashionistas is here.
So we've had some great feedback from our blogger community and we're constantly trying to find new ways to collaborate. So here's another exciting opportunity for those who would like to associate with our brand.
The #dressmeup Challenge
We're inviting young fashionistas to take part in this cool new contest taking place in December 2018, and here are all the details.
- 10 bloggers will be chosen to participate
- Each one gets an outfit and a theme. You will retain the products provided for free.
- The outfit will include apparel(s) and accessories to complete the look.
- Each participant will use the given products to create a look based on the theme given and complete the photoshoot at their end. Submit 3 photos capturing each product provided to you in HD quality to us.
- The participant will also provide one picture from the photoshoot as the official entry photo for the contest.
- All contest photos will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages for a period of 10 days.
- The photo that receives the most number of combined likes wins the contest. Fair, eh?
When is it happening?
- Entries are invited till 25th November, 2018.
- Products will be with all participants by 1st December, 2018.
- All photos to be submitted by 15th December, 2018.
- Photo Contest runs from 20th to 30th December, 2018.
- Winner announced on 31st December. Ending the year with a big bang
Why should you participate?
- For starters, let the world see your creativity, don't hold yourself back.
- The products come as freebies, so you can cherish a part of Phulari forever.
- Winner gets a Rs.5000 cash prize and a VIP discount of 50% on future purchases on phulari.com for 6 months.
- It is fun competing, isn't it?
What should you do next?
If you wish to participate, send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Contact Detail and Social Media handles. We will get in touch with you if you make the list. All participants will get to connect with us and talk about the themes and ideas.
- Photography, make-up or stitching/alteration costs are not included. We will send you the products at your contact address and will need you to abide by our standard policy agreement prior to confirmation.
- Each participant will have a different outfit which will be offered in the sequence of participation.