Be it attending or hosting a party, we all love these little occasions when we get to dress-up and toast for a reason. While the music, food, decoration are probably the top criteria for making a party memorable, how you look at the party might become the talk of the event. The compliments you receive are sure to bring a smile to your face, and that itself warrants to have a perfectly chosen outfit.
Few important things to consider before you decide your outfit for a party:
- The hour the day?
- Is there a theme?
- Is there going to be any activity at the event?
- Would you need any changes?
- Do you have enough time to get ready?
- Is it worth repeating an outfit? Does it need to be exclusive?
To help you with all these questions constantly popping up, we at Phulari have put some recommendations that you could try and experiment with. We believe that sarees are an indispensable part of any occasion. And picking the right saree is essential for a striking persona. The choice of saree depends on whether it is a day party, evening party or wedding .
Here are some tips to keep in mind before you get ready for the next celebration:
- For a day party, you should go in for a saree that is not heavily embellished or gaudy. The reason being, there is a lot of natural light present. Light hue sarees like creams, whites, or even blue would be the right pick.
- For an evening party, it's all about the shine and looking loud. Draping a saree with zari or a bold color will give you a stunning look.
- For weddings, which is the most awaited celebration we all look forward to, sporting a saree that gives a rich look along with a touch of uniqueness is the most preferred choice for any woman. Accessorising with a pair of heels or juttis, heavy gold jewelry, or minimal jewelry depends on your preference and comfort level.
- Investing in a new saree for every occasion isn’t necessary. Depending on the audience that will be present, you can go in for a saree you wore previously by draping it in a new manner. Also you can add accessories like a shawl or stole to enhance the look.
- The fabric of the saree plays an important role. In recent times, organza has gained popularity for the ease it offers while draping. If you are short on time, an organza saree would be highly recommended. While for women who love a flowy feel, georgette is the most appropriate choice. For a luxurious touch, our answer would be a chanderi or silk saree
Moving ahead, I'm sure you all are curious to know what kind of sarees would make an ideal party choice. So here we are. Phulari presents to you its two types of sarees that are apt for the big day, hand-painted and fusion hand-embroidered. These sarees are for women who prefer an outfit that is light-weight, easy to drape with an elegant touch. The beautiful motifs are either hand-painted or hand-embroidered on different color fabrics. These recommendations include a mix of sarees that are available in pastel shades and bold colors
Bring the old-world charm is some of our alluring hand-painted and hand-embroidered sarees that have a modern twist to them. Investing in any one of the mentioned sarees is sure to add exclusivity to your closet.
Bring a sparkle in the eye which our organza hand-painted sarees. Organza sarees are known for the sophistication it brings to your look with the sheer shine. These types of sarees are perfect for women who want to carry an attire that is light-weight, crisp, and smooth. Our organza hand-painted sarees come in alluring designs on different fabric colors that are pleasing to the eyes. The common motifs hand-painted include floral and birds. The border consists of a foil mirror with tassels incorporated for the pallu. The charm of this hand-painted lies in the beautiful painting that is done by our local artisans. Accentuate the look by adding minimal jewelry with a pair of traditional juttis so that the focus remains on the saree.
Many women love designing their saree to suit their personality or experiment with their look. If you are looking to create a style statement with the design you have in mind, feel free to contact us on our WhatsApp support. We do take in customisation.
When we speak about chanderi sarees, Banarasi, hand block printed, zari, and plain chanderi tissue are widely known and worn by women for parties. Chanderi sarees are known for their lightness, slight sheen, and luxurious feel it has to offer. Apart from the common chanderis, this party season, why not experiment with a hand-painted saree? Yes, that’s correct. Our chanderi hand-painted saree is bestowed with elegance and sophistication, making it a perfect party addition. It is beige gold with flowers and leaves painted on it. For the finish, a fine mirror foil border and tassels have been added. Accessorise it with gold jewelry and golden heels for a complete look.
Depending on the type of party, the fabric can be customised to a pastel or bold color to suit your complexion.
Another type of hand-painted saree would be on georgette fabric. For women who love a flowy touch, this is the choice for you. Our georgette hand-painted saree is wine with white hand-painted flowers and tassels on the pallu. You can drape this saree in a butterfly style, front pallu style, or pant style. Pair it with a white or contrast blouse.
If you are a georgette lover, looking to try out a saree that is fresh and unlike the rest, we are one message away.
For hand-embroidered lovers, we have an excellent arrival you would love, chanderi cotton hand-embroidered fusion saree. It is a phulkari saree but re-innovated in with a modern look. With a peach base and heavily embroidered pallu, draping this saree in a Gujarati style with a belt will make everyone around you go wow.
To give an extra edge to your overall look, add a pair of long earrings and bangles. For hair, either go in for a bun or leave it straight with a hairpin. Match it with flats or wedges.
A fusion selection of hand-embroidered saree with a chic and fresh vibe. Available in three striking bold colors- red, navy blue, and hot pink. It is easy to carry, light-weight, and graceful. The saree has a rich embroidered pallu with flowers in white threads. It is probably one of the finest party wear options. Keep the accessories simple and minimal so that the charm of this beauty is not lost.
Are you looking to bring charisma to a timeless look? This pure Banglori silk saree is just the attire. It not only lends traditional elegance but is also a forever trend. The value of this saree lies in its simplicity, purity, and texture, along with the meticulous Kantha embroidered work. Pair it with a heavy neckpiece and bindi.
It is available in many more alluring patterns and colors. In case you can't find your choice on the website, feel free to get in touch, and we will try our best to help you.
Well, if you want to rock your ethnicity for the next party on your calendar, the secret lies in the selection of the saree. Keep the tips and sarees mentioned above in mind while making your choice for an ethereal look. Explore our party wear collection by clicking here.